Fast Cash allows you to cash out your delivery revenue instantly to a supported debit card, for a fee of $1.99. You may cash out as frequently as you like including weekends and holidays. Fast Cash deposits typically appear in your account within 30 minutes, depending on your bank’s processing time. Here’s are things to note about Fast Cash:
Setting up Fast Cash:
- Visit the Set Up Fast Cash page and click ‘Get Set Up’. You must have a debit card to use Fast Cash.
- Enter the required details for your debit card, photo ID, and profile information.
- Once verified, you will be able to cash out from the Revenue section of the Courier App.
Supported debit cards:
Several Canadian banks issue Visa or PLUS debit cards compatible with Fast Cash. The following banks support Fast Cash for some of their debit cards:
- TD Bank
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Royal Bank of Canada (PLUS network cards)
Cashing out using Fast Cash:
- Once you have set up Fast Cash, visit the Revenue section of the Courier App.
- Your Current Balance shows the amount of revenue eligible to cash out using Fast Cash.
- You must have a minimum balance of $20.00 to cash out.
- Tap on “Cash Out Now” to deposit your balance directly to your debit card account. There is a $1.99 fee to cash out using Fast Cash.
Fast Cash Deposits typically appear in your account within 30 minutes to 24 hours, depending on your bank.
Updating your debit card:
If you need to update your linked debit card, visit the Set Up Fast Cash page in the Courier Portal and click ‘Update Card’. Enter the required details for your new debit card and click ‘Save’.
You must have a minimum balance of $20.00 to cash out. The maximum amount you can cash out in a single transaction is $300.00. If you want to cash out more than this amount, you may request another Fast Cash Deposit after the first transaction has been processed.
The maximum cash out amount per day is $1,000.00. Any balance that you do not cash out by Monday at 7:00 AM (UTC) will be deposited to your account within your regular weekly Auto Deposit.
Account verification issue:
Verification may fail due to issues with your debit card, photo ID, or profile information. Photos that are difficult to read may delay your verification. Please ensure your profile information matches that of your identification document. Click “Edit Info” to make the required updates before trying again.
A reason for the failure may be provided on the Set Up Fast Cash page.
Deposit failure issue:
If a deposit fails, a reason may be provided within “Deposits” in the Revenue section of the Courier App.
If the deposit could not be completed due to a debit card or bank issue, please contact your bank to resolve the issue.
If you need to update an unsupported debit card, visit the Set Up Fast Cash page and click “Update Card”. You will be asked to enter the required details for your new debit card in the "Add a Debit Card" page again.
*At this time, Fast Cash is only available in select cities in Canada. We’ll notify you when it’s available across the network.