Two-factor authentication (2FA) helps keep your information secure with a unique code, sent to you by text message (SMS), to use when you log into the Courier Portal.
Steps for two-factor authentication:
- Sign in using your email and password.
- You’ll be prompted to verify your account with a code received by SMS.
- Enter the 6 digit code and tap on the ‘Verify’ button.
Having trouble signing in with 2FA?
- Please check whether your phone number is correct. Hit ‘Resend Code’ to receive a new code by SMS.
- If you still did not receive the SMS text message verification code, please contact your mobile service provider to ensure SkipTheDishes short-code SMS messages are not blocked.
- If you are still having issues, please contact Courier Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the last 4-digits of the phone number on the 2FA popup window don’t match your current number, please reach out to us using the offline chat function in the Courier App. You can also email us at email@example.com.
SkipTheDishes will never ask you to disclose your SMS code. Your SMS Code should be kept confidential and only used by you to gain access to your courier account.