As a courier delivering on the Skip Network, you can take advantage of referral incentives when your friends sign up to be a courier on the Skip Network.
If you know someone who is interested in becoming a courier, you can refer them and be eligible for a referral incentive.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Share your unique 6-digit code with your friends and family. You can find your referral code in the Courier App by visiting “Profile” and then “Referral Program.”
- Referrals can only be entered at the beginning of an application. They cannot be entered after the application has been created.
- Ensure that when signing up to deliver on the Skip Network, your friend selects “Another Food Courier” when asked about how they heard about the opportunity.
- Your referred friend will then have to input the email address associated with your courier account along with your unique referral code.
When your referred friend becomes a courier and fulfills all the requirements of the referral program, you’ll both earn cash.
Here’s the full story about the referral program:
- The incentive details and eligibility criteria vary by city and are updated from time to time. You can refer friends and earn referral incentives in any city across the country that is open for sign-ups.
- To qualify for a referral incentive, the person referred should be new to the Skip Network and not have delivered with Skip in the past under any name or alias.
- The referral incentive amount may differ depending on which zone your friend is signing up to deliver in.
- Your incentive will appear in the Earnings statement as “Referral Incentive”.
- Check out the Terms & Conditions.