Becoming a courier on the Skip Network provides you with the opportunity to earn extra cash on your own time.
To sign up as a courier, you must be the age of majority in your province of residence, have a reliable vehicle, and complete the signup process.
Here’s a checklist of the documents required while signing up to deliver on the Skip Network:
- Valid driver’s license (front and back photos or scans)
- Valid proof of work eligibility. Acceptable documents include a birth certificate, work/study permit, passport, Indian Status Card or PR card.
- Vehicle insurance and registration
- Completed background check
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
To provide you with additional earning opportunities, Skip has partnered with restaurants and liquor stores to offer alcohol delivery to consumers, in addition to food. To add alcohol delivery capabilities to your account, you will be required to upload an alcohol delivery certification.
To prevent delays, make sure you upload clear and legible photos or scans of the documents listed above. The recommended file size for the document scans is 5MB.